Wednesday, September 2, 2015

SKE48 - Mae Nomeri Type D (limited) ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of SKE48's single ''Mae Nomeri'' Type D (limited).
The unboxing of Rena's last single! *cries*


The cover. I like the Rena solo cover a lot more, but this one is also nice. Especially because of Dasu *-*


Well, at least on the back cover there's a Rena picture. She looks beautiful :3


The Obi


The inside of the CD looks like this.


I do quite like the design of the CD. Sunflower! :D


DVD looks almost exactly the same. I like the white background even more^^


Saaaaaaaaaaand!


Cover again.


Here we have the lyrics for Mae Nomeri, 2588 Days and Seifuku wo Kita Meitantei.


Credits..

I was hoping there would be a bit more crativity for Rena's last single but that didn't happen.. Still a nice design.


Aaaaand, the HMV shop bonus is Jurina *-* Finally!!! This is my first Jurina picture in 2 years xD


And my photo is Nao. I really, really like her outfits and she looks simply amazing, so I'm really happy!!!

Tracklist:

CD:
1. Mae Nomeri
2. 2588 Days
3. Seifuku wo kita Meitantei
4. Mae Nomeri (off-vocal)
5. 2588 Days (off-vocal)
6. Seifuku wo kita Meitantei (off-vocal)

DVD:
1. Mae Nomeri Music Video
2. 2588 Days Music Video
3. 2588 Days. Documentary of Matsui Rena. (Second Half)

Mae Nomeri is a really good song and the PV is just awesome. Rena's solo song 2588 Days is a beautiful song, too and the video is so sad!
Rena's documentary is also very, very good. I really recommend to watch it!

This is an amazing single and I love it a lot. Nice good-bye to Rena!

No comments:

Post a Comment