Thursday, September 10, 2015

Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/ Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/ Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri Ver.) regular C ~unboxing~

I'm back with yet another unboxing and it's Kobushi Factory's major Debut Single Doskoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/ Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/ Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri Ver.) Regular C.
All those triple A-sides *sigh*.
Well, since I'm really hyping this new group, I HAD to preorder their debut single!! So here it is:


I chose this copy, because I like the cover the most. The red colour stripes are really cool and the girls look stunning *-*


Normal boring back-side..


The Obi!


Inside looks like this.


Nice CD design! I love red *-*


Once again the cover.


Lyrics for the three songs!


Group name with the member names.
Actually, I don't really like how they are writing 'Magnolia Factory' with it now.. They didn't have a Kanji for Kobushi, so it can have more than one meaning.. With the English title, they are kind of destroying that. Anyways..


Backside looking almost exactly like the cover. Still cool :D


The photocard I got features all of the members! Yeayyy. I still don't really have a favourite yet and I love them as a group, so I'm really happy!


And since I preordered this single, I've the shop bonus poster!! I quite like it and I'm happy to own a poster of this awesome group!

Tracklist:

1. Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan
2. Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta
3. Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri Ver.)
4. Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan (instrumental)
5. Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta (instrumental)
6. Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri Ver.) (instrumental)

Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan is like a Sumo-inspired song, so there's a lot of epic screaming and stuff. I really like this song! Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta is a cover of a Sharam Q song and it is pretty up-beat and light-hearted. Since I love Ramen a looooot, this is my new anthem! xD
Then we have Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri Ver.), which is a new recorded version of their Indies debut. I really liked the original version already and there aren't a lot of changes in the instrumental. But the singing and perfomancing level of the members got sooo much better!!! They were already very good but now they are just simply amazin! *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment