Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Angerme - Nana Korobi ya Oki/ Gashin Shoutan/ Mahou Tsukai Sally Regular A ~unboxing~

So today I'm doing an unboxing of Angerme's single Nana Korobi ya Oki/ Gashin Shoutan/ Mahou Tsukai Sally Regular A.
This is actually the first CD that I ever bought of Angerme (and also S/mileage) so I'm quite excited!! I waited a bit for this to get cheaper, and now I finally bought it!


Here we have the cover. I really, really like the Nana Korobi Ya Oki outfits, so it had to be this one. The girls are all looking super pretty and you can even see their names next to the group's name! The only things I find a bit odd, are the English song titles. Like, why are they in English? :o Still a cool cover!


Cheap H!P back cover, a.k.a NO COVER.. Oh right, this is what I changed it to.. It normally looks a bit different because the CD is placed the other way around which annoys me a lot. WHY H!P?


The Obi, where you can slightly see Meimi's legs, haha..


Inside of the CD.


The CD is very shiny, so it's hard to take pictures of it. But I quite like the upper red part.


Look at them girrrrls!! xD


Lyrics of Nana Korobi ya Oki, Gashin Shoutan and Mahou Tsukai Sally.


Backside of the lyric sheet shows the girls in their Gashin Shoutan outfits. They're looking so happy *-*

Nice photos of the girls, and I quite like the red touch everywhere. :D


And here is my own little special photo of Murota! Yeayy, I'm so happy I got her. While I do like all of the girls, she has been becoming one of my faves over the past months that she has been active in this group!! And wow, she's so tanned, haha.

CD Tracklist:

1. Nana Korobi ya Oki
2. Gashin Shoutan
3. Mahou Tsukai Sally
4. Nana Korobi ya Oki (instrumental)
5. Gashin Shoutan (instrumental)
6. Mahou Tsukai Sally (instrumental)

I already did a review on Nana Korobi Ya Oki, so you might know that I absolutely love that song!! I still feel that way about it because it's so freaking epic!! Gashin Shoutan is just a really, really up-beat, energetic song. It's so positive and I like it a lot. Mahou Tsukai Sally is actually a cover and it's a really cute and fun song and I adore it!!
This is a very well rounded single and I really recommend everyone to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment