Sunday, August 2, 2015

Nogizaka6 - Taiyou Knock Type A ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of Nogizaka46's single ''Taiyou Knock'' Type A. I just recieved it yesterday. :)


This cover is very simple, but I like it. :)
And loving that Ikoma & Nanase shot under the umbrella.


Backside with (probably) Ikoma's legs.


The inside of the CD case.


I kind of like this bright yellow CD. XD


DVD is white with yellow writings.


A ball!!


Here we have the lovely cover again. :)


Tracklist.


Taiyou Knock lyrics.


And a beautiful Ikoma photo.


Lovely Iku-chan.


And Nanase looks simply adorable.


Lyrics of Mou sukoshi no Yume and Sakanatachi no Love Song.


Nanami looking kakkoi.


And Maiyan is so beautiful. *-*


And Reikaaaa, wow.
Damn, that's almost all members of Fujin in here. XD


Credits


And a shot of the whole senbatsu.


Love this shot. *-*

As always, Nogi has a very simple yet beautiful CD design. The photos in the booklet are SO pretty!!


Aaaaaaaand I've got a special photo of Nanase. Like OMG, I WAS FREAKING OUT WHEN  SAW THIS!! She's so adorable. *-*

Tracklist:

CD:
1. Taiyou Knock
2. Mou sukoshi no Yume
3. Sakanatachi no Love Song
4. Taiyou Knock
5. Mou sukoshi no Yume
6. Sakanatachi no Love Song

DVD:
1. Taiyou Knock Music Video
2. Sakanatachi no Love Song Music Video
4. Akimoto Manatsu & Nishino Nanase
5. Ikoma Rina & Inoue Sayuri
6. Ito Karin & Kawamura Mahiro
7. Ito Junna & Terada Ranze
8. Nakamoto Himeka & Noujo Ami
9. Hoshino Minami & Matsumura Sayuri

Taiyou Knock wasn't one of my favourite songs at first, but it grew a lot on me. But the best thing of this whole single is Mou sukoshi no Yume. Okay, I do wonder how long we will get Nanase solo's in every release, but since all her songs are so beautiful I won't complain. *-*
Sakanatachi no Love Song is also a very nice song and I love Maiyan's voice. The music videos are both beautiful. And I kind of miss the special videos for only one person. But I do like Manatsu and Nanase's video soooo much. Ikoma and Sayuri's video was also pretty good. :3

So yeah, nice summer single from Nogi. And congrats to the 600,000 in the first week. Girls keep slaying!

4 comments:

  1. So jealous you managed to get a Nanase photocard :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I also couldn't believe it!! *-*

      Delete
    2. UPDATE:

      I just bought another Taiyou Knock CD and i got the same Nanase photocard as you :)

      Delete
    3. (I'm sorry for answering so late)
      Woooooow!! You are really lucky and I'm happy you also got the Nanase card! :D

      Delete