Wednesday, August 26, 2015

AKB48 - Mae Shika Mukanee Type C ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of AKB48's single Mae Shika Mukanee. This was actually the last single with Oshima Yuko and she centered it.


I like this cover so much, and I'm really happy that Yuko finally got a solo cover again. I HAD to buy this one!


Back with Sayanee on the drums.


CD case from the inside


On the CD we can see a Guitar.


And on the DVD a box. I really like the design of both!


This looks quite funny.


Here we once again have the awesome cover of the bokklet:


The Obi


Inside of the Booklet with Yuko looking awesome!


Jurina and Sasshi *-*


Dasu looking awesome here. I'm missing the time when she was a media senbatsu girl *sigh*


Renaaaaaa-chaaaan


That's the whole thing


Lyrics of Mae Shika Mukanee, Kinou Yori motto Suki and Konjo.


Some credits

This was actually a really cool CD design.. I wished AKB would experiment a bit again.. and I'm totally a fan of including all the members in the booklet!


My bonus photo is of Yabushita Shuu, from the Kinou Yori motto Suki video. I really like her and I absoluetly loooooove the seifuku's of that video. *-*

Tracklist:

CD:
1. Mae Shika Mukanee
2. Kinou Yori motto Suki
3. KONJO!
4. Mae Shika Mukanee (off vocal)
5. Kinou Yori motto Suki (off vocal)
6. KONJO! (off vocal)

DVD:
1. Mae Shika Mukanee Music Video
2. Kinou Yori motto Suki Music Video
3. KONJO! Music Video
4. Tentoumu Chu! in Hawaii - Bonus Video

Even though the A-side isn't my favourite AKB48 song, I do like it (especially as t is Yuko's last single). The video though is reaaaally good, I love the whole apocalyptic theme. Probably one of the best AKB48 music videos production wise.
Kinou Yori motto Suki is one of my favourite Undergirls type songs. I like it a lot and the included girls are all very young 'next generation' type of girls. The video is really cute *-*
KONJO! is just a kick ass song and is so confident. All of the girls are so cool and the video is really good.
The Bonus Video of Tentoumu Chu! in Hawaii is just really, really cute. The girls are so much fun to watch!

This is a very well-rounded single and I'm really happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment