Monday, July 6, 2015

Nogizaka46 - Kidzuitara Kataomoi Type A ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of Nogizaka46's single Kidzitara Kataomoi Type A. 
This is still a very special single to me. since it's the one that really got me into Nogi. And it's still one of my favourite singles by the group!! Adding to that, it was the first Nanase's center and since I'm a very big fan of her, it is even more awesome for me!


On the cover we can see our lovely center Naachan. The concept is ''Smiling while crying'' and I think she has done a very good job.



I just love her smile so much <3


Pink Obi!!


The inside looks very simple.


The CD is simple, too, but I like it. Especially the fake tears. *-*


DVD looks almost the same. Again, teaaaaars!


Haha, this is cute. :3


Here we have the beautiful cover again. :D


Tracklist


Wakasama in the booklet. *-*


Kidzuitara Kataomoi lyrics.


Rottii in senbatsu <3 even more reason to love this single!


And cute Miona. :3


Maaya was also part of this senbatsu. :D
They romanized her name pretty funny if you ask me: Mahya. xD


And MaiMai.. *-* I'm pretty happy about the member photos included here :3


Romance no Start lyrics


Toiki no Method lyrics


Once again a very lovely Naachan photo *-*



And two funny group pictures. XD


The Kenkyuusei's of that time (all 2nd generation members).


And the (boring) backside of the booklet.

The whole packaging of this single is pretty simple, but I still like it. :) Nogizaka wants to stay classic!

Tracklist:

CD:
1. Kidzuitara Kataomoi
2. Romance no Start
3. Toiki no Method
4. Kidzuitara Kataomoi (off vocal)
5. Romance no Start (off vocal)
6. Toiki no Method (off vocal)

DVD:
1. Kidzuitara Kataomoi Music Video
2. Romance no Start Music Video
3. Creator's Etude

As I mentioned before, I reaaaaally love this songle. Kidzuitara Kataomoi is just an awesome song and Romance no Start is just really catchy. Both music videos are really interesting! Oh, and Toiki no Method is also a very beautiful song!
The special Creator's Etude plays are interesting, though I prefer the usual special member videos.

9 comments:

  1. which member's photocard did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I didn't get a photocard with this :/

      Delete
    2. really? i thought Type A was supposed to come with a bonus photoccard?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. I guess it was only for a limited amount of CDs :/

      Delete
    5. No, photocards are regular bonus and its not limited. I bought mine just now and it came with a photocard

      Delete
  2. Hi...maybe you can upload the Creators Etude video to youtube? Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy their album/Cds/Dvds ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I bought most of my CD's from Amazon or HMV.
      Shipping from Japan can be a bit expensive sometimes but there are also some non-Japanese sellers that were quite cheap. (Since I'm from Germany I found some European sellers on Amazon etc)

      Delete