Wednesday, January 21, 2015

SKE48 - 12 gatsu no Kangaroo Type A ~unboxing~

So after reviewing the songs of this type, let's take a look at the CD itself. I actually bought this right at the release date (preordered it) so it's a month old already. :o 
But anyways, I chose the Type A limited version, since it has my favourite B-side by Team S and features that team on the cover.

Just like the whole theme, the cover has a Christma style. 
I love the carousel. *-*

Backcover has Team S looking awesome.

Here is the Obi (I thought it would be better to take a photo of it seperately).

It looks like this when you open the CD.

The CD with a lot of pink. xD 
I like the style of it, it reminds me of candy.

But the DVD is even cooler! I love the neon pink so much.

Credits.

Again, the cover.

The usual boring SKE boolet. 
Seriously, why can't they go back to the days of more interesting booklets (Kissdatte, Choco, Utsukushii Inazuma)??

Well, I kind of like the writing of the title here. *-*
Even though I could have been the one, who wrote this. XD


I have to say, despite the usual boring SKE package, I like the style of this CD. It's just so much fun and makes me happy (lol).

But now onto my bonus photos:

I've got Nana as the HMV shop bonus. 
I love Nana and since she will graduate soon, it is nice to have a photo of her.

My photo is Souda Sarina. Honestly, I like Sarina.
But I don't really know her that well and yeah.. I'd rather have Jurina, Rena or Sae.. ._.
Sorry, Sarina-chan. m.m

And lastly, here is is the tracklist:


CD

1. 12 gatsu no Kangaroo
2. I love AICHI
3. Kesenai Honoo
4. 12 gatsu no Kangaroo (off vocal)
5. I love AICHI (off vocal)
6. Kesenai Honoo (off vocal)

DVD

1. 12 gatsu no Kangaroo Music Video
2. Kesenai Honoo Music Video
3. Matsumura Kaori Documentary

No comments:

Post a Comment